Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to Basics: Texas Mesquite

Ok, this week's adventure into the magical realm of Steakonia isn't too adventurous. The featured marinade is A1 Texas Mesquite, which we admittedly have used several times already, though there has been no official review posted on it other than the blurb where I gave it 10/10 as a recap. To be different this week, we are not using the standard ribeyes that we use every week, but instead TOP SIRLOIN. So we're comparing cuts of meat this week.... Ok I know that excuse is flimsy as hell, but I like Texas Mesquite. Sometimes you just gotta do what tastes right, or you lose perspective on why you're doing this in the first place.

You buy all of that? Good, I thought it sounded kinda mildly deep and it might pass over well. If you didn't, DON'T JUDGE ME! I need this!

No comments: